As with any technology a successfully SharePoint implementation relies just as much on the business and ‘softer’ user adoption skills as the technical aspects. Which is why I’ve always found it strange that there are huge amounts of great technical resources (books, examples, best-practices, blogs, conferences etc) but far less aimed at business and power users.
The free on-line SPBiz conference is going to balance this a little with its focus on the needs of SharePoint Business and Power Users. There is still some great technical content in there but the focus is on empowering the less technical audience with resources to get things done and make SharePoint a success.
Just some of the sessions at SPBiz!
- Create a GTD Dashboard in Office 365 to “Get Things Done”
- Want to use SharePoint for internal communications?
- Secrets of Successful SharePoint Intranets
- How to build a knowledge sharing culture
- Strategies to Deliver Successful Employee Portals
- Leverage SharePoint 2013 for Better Collaborative Project Management
- How to be productive with Office 365
- Change business processes into easy SharePoint workflows
- Find out about the best “no-code” solutions for SharePoint
- SharePoint Governance 101
June 17th and 18th – Free and Online.